Below are a few mini golf tips and rules to help you through your rounds with us:
1) No more than 5 people in a group on any hole.
2) 6 stroke limit per hole.
3) Ball out of bounds or in trap is replaced at point of exit with one stroke penalty.
4) Ball against rail or obstacle may be moved one clubhead length.
5) Every player should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot. Ball nearest hole putts first.
6) Play each hole in turn. NO SKIPPING HOLES.
7) You cannot win a free game while playing a free game or ALL Day. Only one free game can be won per person per day.
8) Do not swing putter above the knee; An adult should instruct children in proper use of club.
9) No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
10) Rain check only; no cash refunds.
11) Professor Hacker’s adventure through the course takes him over uneven terrain and may increase the risk of injury from a fall. Please pay attention, watch your step, refrain from horseplay; and most of all have fun and enjoy!
© 2023 Lost Treasure Golf
Web Design By Three Ring Focus