Kill Devil Hills Mini Golf Course
The noted explorer, archaeologist, anthropologist, paleontologist, and part-time plumbing contractor from the University of Chicago, Professor Duffer A. Hacker, led two expeditions to the outer banks in the late 1920’s. The purpose of these expeditions was to search for an answer as to what happened to the lost colony of Roanoke Island and to look for treasure believed to have been hidden by Blackbeard the Pirate. Professor Hacker’s first surprise was the discovery of an old mining train built by the Confederate Army during the Civil War. They were searching for gold to finance their war effort. Take the mining car* to the top of the mountain and follow Professor Hacker as you putt your way through an adventurous expedition to find gold and diamonds. We hope you enjoy this Kill Devil Hills mini golf course!
*Ride operations dependent on weather
- Two 18 Hole Miniature Golf Courses
- A Mining Train that will take you to the first holes
Check out our new hours!
We will be open 10 am – 6 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday weather permitting. If you are not sure, please call ahead so you won’t be disappointed (252) 480-0142
OPEN Thanksgiving Day! 10 am – 6 pm, weather permitting.
Prices before 6pm:
- Ages 13 and older $14.00 includes tax
- Ages 5 – 12 $12.00 includes tax
- Ages 4 and Under – $7.00 or Free with plastic putter and paying adult
Prices after 6pm:
- Ages 13 and older $15.00 includes tax
- Ages 5 – 12 $13.00 includes tax
- Ages 4 and Under – $7.00 or Free with plastic putter & paying adult
- Anytime Same Day $8.00 includes tax
Group Price: $11 per person for groups of 15 or more with a single payment