Lost Treasure Golf North Myrtle Beach
The noted explorer, archaeologist, anthropologist, paleontologist, and part-time taxidermist from the University of Chicago, Professor Duffer A. Hacker, led two expeditions to the Fogclift Islands off the coast of South America in the 1920’s. The purpose of these expeditions was to search for ancient gold and diamond mines rumored to be hidden on the Islands. Professor Hacker’s first surprise was the discovery of an old mining train built by the Germans during the First World War. Take the mining car* to the top of the mountain and follow Professor Hacker as you putt your way through a fun and exciting expedition to find gold and diamonds. We hope you enjoy this North Myrtle Beach mini golf course!
*Ride operations dependent on weather
- Two 18 hole Miniature Golf Courses
- A Mining Train to take you to the first holes
Check out our new Summer Hours!
- Open Daily 9 AM – 11 PM
- All hours are weather permitting, please call ahead if weather is questionable.
First Round is one 18-hole Course:
- Ages 5 & Up: $13.00 includes tax
- Ages 4 & Under: $7.00 includes tax with a metal putter or
- free with plastic putter and paying adult
Second Round: $6.00 includes tax
For Group Rates please contact the manager.